- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 c. milk (preferably 2% or whole)
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Whisk in flour and cook 1 minute more. Pour in milk, whisking constantly, and bring mixture to a simmer.
- Stir in cream cheese and Parmesan and simmer until sauce thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
Spoon a thin layer of sauce onto bottom of a baking dish.
- Spread sauce onto each cooked noodle and top with chicken, then roll up noodle.
- Place roll-ups in baking dish, seam-side down, and spoon over remaining sauce.
- Bake until chicken is warmed through, about 20 minutes.