2 hours 10 minutes
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. thinly sliced green onions, plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning, plus more for garnish
- 12 oz. canned crab meat (drained and flaked)
- RITZ Crackers, for serving
- In a slow-cooker, combine cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, green onions, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and Old Bay and stir until combined.
- Fold in crab meat and cook on low, 2 hours.
- Garnish with Parmesan , green onions, and Old Bay.
- Serve with crackers.