- 1 pound sirloin steak
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey substitute
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add one tablespoon of vegetable oil to the skillet to heat.
- Cut the steak into bite-sized pieces. Slice the onion and bell peppers into strips.
- Add the steak to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes over very high heat.
- Stir in the broccoli, peppers, and onion and let cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring often.
- Stir together soy sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic, ginger, and chili paste in a small bowl. Add to pan and stir to coat. Cook 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve immediately.
- Nutrition info: Per serving: 323 calories, 18g fat, 22g protein, 11g carbs, 4g fiber = 7 net