- 1 ½ pounds Brussels sprouts
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash Brussels sprouts, removing any loose outer leaves, trim the ends, and cut in half.
- Place Brussels sprouts on a large baking sheet along with the minced garlic. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle generously with olive oil. Stir well.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes, stirring once halfway through, until Brussels sprouts are browned and tender.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with balsamic.Stir to combine.
- Some balsamic vinegars contain a lot of added sugar. Check for one that is around 2-3 carbs per tablespoon before buying.