- 1 pound thin sliced chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 16 ounces broccoli
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder evenly over both sides of the chicken.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the oil.
- When oil is hot, add the chicken breasts and cook 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, steam the broccoli on the stove or in the microwave until as tender as you’d like.
- Heat a sauce pan over medium heat and add the cream, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper. Whisk constantly until the butter is melted and the mixture comes to a slow simmer.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the shredded Parmesan. Whisk until the cheese melts fully and the sauce is smooth.
- To serve, divide the broccoli between four plates and top with chicken. Drizzle with sauce.
- Alfredo sauce is best eaten right after preparation. It does not store or reheat well.
- NUTRITION INFO:
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 437 TOTAL FAT: 32g SODIUM: 672mg CARBOHYDRATES: 9gFIBER: 3g SUGAR: 4g PROTEIN: 33g