Ingredients - for 2 servings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup raspberry
- 1 cup blueberry
- 1 cup blackberry
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, 1 block, softened
- powdered sugar, to garnish
- In a large bowl, combine flour, eggs, butter, and sugar, stirring until ingredients are slightly mixed.
- Add the milk ½ cup (120 ml) at a time, stirring vigorously, making sure the milk is completely incorporated into the batter and that the batter is smooth before adding more milk.
- Repeat with the rest of the milk. The batter should be very liquidy and have no lumps.
- In a pan over medium heat, pour ⅓ cup (95 g) of the batter in the center and swirl the batter around the edges of the pan until set.
- To know when the crepe is ready to flip, lift up one of the edges about ⅓ of the way. The bottom side should be golden brown. lip the crepe.
- Cook until the edges are starting to slightly crisp.
- Remove from heat and cover with a paper towel to make sure the crepes stay moist.
- In a pot over medium heat, combine all the berries with the lemon juice and the sugar, stirring until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, then remove from heat and cool completely.
- Mix the cream cheese with the powdered sugar until smooth.
Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on one side of the crepe.
- Spread half of the berries on top of the cream cheese.
Fold the crepe over the berries, then fold in half.
Repeat with the other crepe.
- Serve with powdered sugar.