- 10 slices bacon
- 1 oz. (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1/3 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 lb. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess liquid
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then chop.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, and paprika and season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in chopped spinach, bacon, Parmesan, and 3/4 cup of mozzarella.
- Transfer dip to a baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella.
- Bake until golden and bubbly, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with crostini