- 10 slices of thick-cut bacon
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 c. mayonnaise
- 2/3 c. sour cream
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1.5 lb of fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then chop.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, and paprika and season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in chopped spinach, bacon, Parmesan, and 3/4 cup of mozzarella.
- Transfer dip to a baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella.
- Bake until golden and bubbly, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with crostini