- 6 chicken breasts, cut in half
- Salt and Pepper
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of Panko Italian bread crumbs (more as needed)
- 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 4 Tbsp flour
- 1 jar of Rao's Vodka Sauce
- Two logs of fresh mozzarella cheese
- Pasta of choice
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place two pieces of chicken at a time into a large ZipLoc bag and pound them out to about 1/2" in thickness with the flat side of a meat mallet. Repeat for all 12 pieces.
- Season each piece of chicken with salt and pepper, then use a sifter to sprinkle flour evenly on each side.
- Beat 5 eggs into a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- Mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese on a large plate or large shallow bowl and set aside.
- Begin dipping flour coated chicken breasts in the eggs and then pressing them into the bread crumbs on each side. Make sure they are evenly coated. Once all are breaded, let them aside to rest for 10 minutes.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set near the stove.
- Pour 1 cup of oil into a large skillet and heat on medium-high until it begins to shimmer. Cook the chicken breasts in the hot oil until they are golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. The chicken will finish cooking in the oven.
- Place each chicken breast onto the baking sheets. Once all pieces are browned, top each breast with 1-2 Tbsp of Vodka Sauce, and cover evenly with mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle remaining parmesan on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is fully cooked, 165 degrees F internal temperature - about 20-25 minutes.
- Fill large pasta pot with water, add salt and olive oil, and place on the stove on high heat. Once the water begins to boil, turn down to medium-high and add pasta of choice. Cook al-dente according to directions on the package.
- Once pasta is cooked, strain, and add 2 Tbsp of Vodka sauce to the bottom of a large glass bowl. Place the strained pasta into the bowl and top with remaining Vodka sauce from the jar (should be about half). Mix thoroughly.
- Serve chicken over pasta, and enjoy!