- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 medium (1 cup) bananas, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 3 (5 3/4 x 3-inch) mini loaf pans; set aside.
- Combine sugar and butter in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy.
- Add eggs; continue beating until well mixed.
- Add bananas and vanilla; beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans. Bake 33-38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely.
- Wrap each in plastic food wrap. Store refrigerated.
Source: Land O Lakes2