- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 c. whole milk
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 1/2 c. frozen corn, defrosted
- 3 c. shredded cheddar, divided
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chives, for garnish
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, whisk cream cheese, milk, cream, flour, paprika and garlic powder until combined.
- Fold in corn, 2 ½ cups cheese, and bacon and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then garnish with chives and serve.