- 12 oz. fettuccine or linguine
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. Old Bay, plus more for sprinkling
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 lb. lump crab meat
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook linguine according to package directions until Al-Dente. Drain and return to pot.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then add flour and stir until golden.
- Pour over heavy cream and chicken broth and simmer until thick, 3 minutes.
- Add Parmesan and let melt, 2 minutes.
- Season with Old Bay, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in parsley and crab meat and toss until coated, then add linguine and toss until fully combined.
- Garnish with Old Bay, parsley, and Parmesan and squeeze with lemon.