- 16 ounces lean ground turkey
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 zucchini, peeled and grated
- ½ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Mix until combined, do not over mix (over mixing can cause tough meatballs).
- Using a 1 tablespoon scoop to portion, lightly form the mixture into meatballs a little more than ½ ounce each.
- Place meatballs on baking sheet (make sure they are not touching).
- Bake for 20 minutes.