4 hours 5 minutes
- 1.5-2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 oz of the Olive Garden Italian dressing (from a 16oz bottle)
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp of parsley
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 8 oz chicken broth
- 8 oz block of full fat cream cheese
- 16 oz penne pasta
- Add the chicken breasts to the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Mix the Olive Garden Italian dressing, butter, broth, parsley and pour over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Place the cream cheese on top.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 5-6 hours.
- When the chicken is tender, boil your pasta to al-dente according to box directions and drain.
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks mixing everything together.
- Toss the pasta in with the chicken and sauce and sprinkle with a little extra parmesan cheese if desired.
- Serve & ENJOY!
Source: My Incredible Recipes1