- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tesapoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt divided
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 ½ cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and drizzle with olive.
- Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a small bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Set chicken aside.
- Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, red pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly.
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.