Ingredients - Sauce
- Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sriracha add more for more heat
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil optional
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2 inch strips or cubes)
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pinch each salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or sesame
- Cooked white rice for serving
- Broccoli florets, cut
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, sriracha, ginger, garlic, sesame seeds and sesame oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, cornstarch, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat a large pan over high heat for at least 2 minutes. Add oil and chicken to pan.
- Stir-fry chicken for 5-6 minutes or until it's golden brown.
- Add in broccoli and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the sauce and allow the sauce to simmer for 3-4 minutes or until the sauce is thick and sticky.
- Remove chicken and broccoli from pan, sprinkle with more sesame seeds if desired.
- Serve with hot white rice or noodles.