- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 lb. baby bella mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 c. spinach
- Thinly sliced basil, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add garlic and tomato paste and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and tomatoes and cook until mushrooms are tender and tomatoes are starting to burst, 5 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and Parmesan and season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes, then bring to a simmer.
- Add spinach and cook until sauce is thickened and spinach is wilted, 5 minutes.
- Garnish with basil before serving.