Ingredients – for the roasted Brussels Sprouts:
- 1 lb. Brussels Sprouts
- 2 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
Ingredients – for the Garlic Bacon Aioli
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and trim ends of Brussels sprouts.
- Slice each Brussels sprout in half (if Brussels are large in size, slice into fourths)
- Place Brussels on a sheet pan. Drizzle with oil, dash with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast in oven for 30-35 minutes or until slightly browned, tossing about every 10 minutes.
- While the Brussels are roasting, combine the aioli ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When Brussels are roasted to perfection, remove from oven and transfer to serving dish. Serve with Garlic Bacon Aioli topped with a few bacon crumbles, fresh thyme and cracked black pepper.
- Serve with toothpicks.